Implement Rabbitmq as a Standalone Service
RabbitMQ Messaging with Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform is part of the emerging technology series of courses from Red Hat Training. Emerging technology courses are feature- and functionality-focused and are conducted like guided labs.
Course content summary
- Implementing the RabbitMQ messaging service
- Securing RabbitMQ using SASL and SSL
- Using exchanges and queues for messaging
- Implementing RabbitMQ in Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- Troubleshooting RabbitMQ
- Implementing RabbitMQ with high availability
- Performance tuning RabbitMQ
Outline for this course
Implementing the RabbitMQ messaging service
Install RabbitMQ and secure Qpid using SASL and SSL.
Queueing with RabbitMQ
Discuss message workflow in RabbitMQ.
Implementing RabbitMQ in Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
Configure RabbitMQ as a message broker for the Cinder block storage service.
Troubleshoot RabbitMQ internal workflows with an OpenStack service.
Implementing RabbitMQ with high availability
Configure high availability on RabbitMQ.
Performance tuning for RabbitMQ
Measure and tune RabbitMQ.