Redhat OpenStack Administration CL210
Red Hat OpenStack Administration II (CL210) will also begin the transition from administering OpenStack using Horizon to using the unified command-line interface. Exam competencies covered in the course include: configure Red Hat OpenStack Platform using OpenStack Director, manage users, projects, flavors, roles, images, networking, and block storage, automation (scale-out and scale-back), and build a customized image.
Course content summary
- Launch instances.
- Manage core OpenStack services using the unified command-line interface
- Migrate instances between compute nodes
- Build a customized JEOS image
- Automatically scale-out and scale-back applications
- Introduce and review course.
2. Keystone identity service
- Install, configure, and use Keystore authentication services.
- Manage hardware profiles.
- Manage OpenStack networks.
5.Manage floating IP addresses
- Manage floating IP addresses.
6.Manage Security groups:
- Manage OpenStack security groups and security rules.
7.Manage Instances :
- Manage instances.
8. Manage block Add additional compute nodes:
- Add additional compute nodes to OpenStack.
9.Build a customized image:
- Build and customize an operating system image.
10.Deploy Red Hat OpenStack Platform:
- Deploy Red Hat OpenStack Platform.
11. Deploy scalable applications:
- Deploy stacks (applications) that provide scale out/scale back capabilities.
12.Comprehensive review :
- Review Red Hat OpenStack Platform II.